Jag3x Private Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who have played Jag3x, and those who haven't.

Affiliates

2 posters

Bad news :(

Aminimouse
    Aminimouse

Bad news :( Empty Bad news :(

Post  Aminimouse Sun May 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Turns out my computers harddrive is faulty. I just got it two weeks ago and it started acting up and finally blue screen. It's still working a little, but I lost all files so I'm going to have to backtrack a LITTLE on the server (to the virsion going now, I can take the source the hoster is using and "decompile" it to get .java files). Anyway sorry for ALL of the damn inconvenience, trust me I'm pissed too. If this server isn't up please visit our first and only affiliate! *Points to top left of screen* My friend runs it. If you're a horny guy, she's a hot girl so go play her server Razz Anyway I'm sorry for all the damn inconvenience and all, but I'll be away for a bit I guess. PLEASE try to stick together as the Jag3x community I remember, the kind of commitment you all showed while waiting for V3. You all waited 3 months for that (and it failed...), so a week or two won't be too much to wait. Post in the forums as much as you can. I might have a reward or something for the top poster when I get back. I don't know yet.

I love you all! Best of luck using your patience! Razz
    Alm0st Angel
    Alm0st Angel

Bad news :( Empty Re: Bad news :(

Post  Alm0st Angel Sun May 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Dang that sucks... well atleast we will have awhile to advertise to people in all the rsps community.

So good luck and ill be on here everyday until it comes out.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:08 am